Palm kernel shell fired boiler for sale supplied by ZBG is a type of biomass fired boiler which mainly takes palm kernel shell as its fuels and palm kernel shells (or PKS) are the shell fractions left after the nut has been removed after crushing in the Palm Oil mill. Kernel shells are a fibrous material and can be easily handled in bulk directly from the product line to the end use. Large and small shell fractions are mixed with dust-like fractions and small fibres. ZG Boiler is the palm kernel shell fired boiler manufacturer in China with more than 70 years’ history and we have identified ASME and IBR certificates which are our guarantee to supply customers products with advanced technology, high quality, excellent service.
Moisture content in kernel shells is low compared to other biomass residues with different sources suggesting values between 11% and 13%. Palm kernel shells contain residues of palm oil, which accounts for its slightly higher heating value than average lignocellulosic biomass. Compared to other residues from the industry, it is a good quality biomass fuel with uniform size distribution, easy handling, easy crushing, and limited biological activity due to low moisture content. Therefore, palm kernel shell fired boiler is becoming more and more popular especially in Southeast Asia. The abundance of these biomass resources is increasing with the fast development of palm oil industries in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
1. More than 70 years’ experience makes ZG Boiler more professional and prominent.
2. ASME, PED, IBR, AS and GOST certificates which are our quality guarantee.
3. Palm kernel shell boiler for sale in ZG Boiler runs pollution-free, noise-free, is an environmentally friendly product.
4. Combustion system using automatic burner, with flame protection, water protection, high temperature protection, providing comprehensive security protection.
5. High output temperature is more efficient to heating.
6. Low cost increases the profits of industry.